Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Michael Todd Product review


 After hearing so many people on YouTube and on blogs rave about Michael Todd’s product, I decided to give it a try and purchased a few of their products and will now share my thought on these with the world. 
Michael Todd’s Cranberry Antiox Hydrating Anti-Aging Toner
This product is described for dry, mature and combination skin, and since my skin is dry I thought it would be okay for me even though I do not have mature skin. I use it after washing my face and there is always still some dirt coming off my skin and this shows me that this stuff really works as it really removes the last bit of make up and dirt that I have on my skin. Moreover, it is very calming for my skin, it is so gentle and also feels very hydrating on the skin, which is something I really like with this toner because I hate toners that make me feel as if I just put some alcohol on my skin, which leaves my skin feeling so dried out, I’m sure you know what I mean. So overall I really enjoy this product and will probably repurchase.

Michael Todd’s Honey and Oat gentle deep pore Cleanser
First, the name of this cleanser really attracted me to it because I like doing masks with honey at home and I also heard great reviews about it. When I received it and used it for the first time, I totally fell in love with this product. I cannot believe how well it removes my make up, it is also perfect to remove eye make up and it totally takes off everything. I keep one in my shower and one in my bathroom because this is such a lovely product. What I also like about this cleanser is that it does not dry out my skin and this is such a plus for me. The formula is rich and we can definitely see why honey is in the name of this cleanser. I recommend this so much to anyone and for all skin types. It is such a lovely product I do not want to look for another cleanser anymore I am just in love.

Michael Todd’s Intensive Organic Eye Treatment
I was really exited about tying out this product, but it did not turn out to be the eye cream for me. The skin around my eyes is quite dehydrated and it is my concern area because I do not want to have early wrinkles because of this, so eye cream are an important step in my routine and I have not found my favourite eye cream yet. This one did not do it at all for me. I did not feel that it was hydrating very well and I even thought that it made my fine lines of dehydration more noticeable, but it might just be that I was looking more closely to my skin. I stopped using it because I really do not like this cream. I think it would be an okay cream for someone that does not have any problems with dry and dehydrated skin around the eye and that is just looking for something that will feel nice on the eye area. I was quite disappointed because it is said to be and Intensive Eye Cream and I just do not see how intensive is.

I also got a travel kit in which there was….

Michael Todd’s Citrus Cream Moisturizer
I do not have anything bad to say about this product except that for me, it is not enough hydrating and I really need something richer and this is just something nice to have in my bag for when I am on the go and that I need a moisturizer for my skin. I would not repurchase just because it is not what my skin needs but I think that for other people with, lets say a normal skin type, it would be a very good product.

Michael Todd’s tropical Fruit Enzyme Scrub
This is a very nice scrub and I am considering purchasing the full size of this. It exfoliates the skin very well and leaves it smooth and nice. The scent is also very pleasant. It is a very good product and I do not have any complaint about it and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good scrub.

Michael Todd’s Charcoal detoxifying Facial Mask
When I first used this product I was quite surprised with the consistency of it and how it came out almost as a gel and I was expecting something thicker and more similar to the charcoal mask from Origins. When I put it on it creates a really nice thin layer on the skin, which I like, as it is not too weird and thick on the skin. I think that it was quite good and that it helped my skin. Overall I liked this mask, but I think that would not buy the full size, as I do not think it does enough for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment